Preparing students for life-long learning, informed decision-making,
a love of reading, and the use of information technologies.1
OUR LIBRARY staff and resources:
- support the school curriculum and Common Core standards
- reinforce classroom instruction through collaboration with classroom teachers
- foster a love of reading and the written and spoken word
- provide technology instruction and an active learning environment
- teach information literacy and cultivate independent, 21st century learners
8:00 am-2:30 pm Monday through Friday
Students are welcome to visit the library from 8:00-8:20 am each day for book exchange or for help selecting resources, subject to classroom teacher guidance. NAE students visit the library once per week with their class during a regularly-scheduled library class time.
Click HERE to search our online catalog
OPALS is an online database to organize and help staff and students locate print resources in our library. Additional resources such as DVDs, audiobooks, e-books and digital pathfinders are also part of the OPALS database.
SEARCH for Success
Contact Mrs. Smallman for the username and password for our digital databases
1From the American Association of School Librarians (AASL) Standards for the 21st Century Learner