Enrolling New Students

To enroll new students in NAC Elementary, parents/guardians need to bring the following documents with them to the main office:
    - Child's birth certificate
    - Proof of residency - 2 types (see below)
    - Immunization records (download acknowledgement form here)
    - Enrollment forms (download here)
    - Most recent report card (preferred)

The following types of residency documents may be presented to the principal for verification:
• A statement from the local post office that you are receiving mail at a physical address in the district
• A deed or other proof of real property ownership
• A lease or rental agreement
• A utility bill in the parent/guardian’s name which shows an address within the district
• The address on the parent/guardian’s driver’s license
• A record of the parent/guardian’s voter registration
• A recent income tax return showing the parent/guardian’s name and address within the district
• A current paycheck stub showing the parent/guardian name and address within the district
• Documentation illustrating the parent/guardian is receiving public assistance benefits at an address within the district